Sunday, March 21, 2010

Snow in Dallas on the First Day of Spring!




Wow: We were sure enjoying all the 60 and 70° weather in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, and all of a sudden, more snow comes in! It will be a while before we jump in the pool! My garden is totally confused. Two weeks ago, I started picking asparagus; I had to cover it up last night. The picture at the top right is one of our two Apple-Pear trees. It is the most delicious fruit I have ever tasted and last year we didn't get any Apple-Pears because of a late frost that hit while I was working at the Masters. Speaking of that, I'm heading that way in less than two weeks. It will be interesting to see Tiger Woods finally return to professional golf after his self imposed layoff. But back to Texas weather. It's going to be almost 70° tomorrow. Hmmm, it might be nice out on the golf course tomorrow afternoon!

1 comment:

zedon said...

nathan airchime train horn aren't for the meek. Ya gotta have a set on you if you are going to be a train horn owner.